I can’t login my Godaddy email – is the most common question Godaddy support encounters every day.
If you’re unable to sign in to your Godaddy email account, calling the Godaddy customer support seems to be the best option. However, before you dial GoDaddy customer support number, you can try the simple troubleshooting methods we’ve mentioned in this guide.
Please know that we’re not Godaddy support, and we’ve produced this guide for information purposes only. For any technical assistance, you should contact Godaddy using one of the following methods:
14455 N. Hayden Road #226
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Let’s start with the GoDaddy email login guide.
1. How to Create (Sign up) GoDaddy Email?
To start using GoDaddy webmail, you’ll first need to create a webmail account in your GoDaddy main account. If you’ve registered multiple domains using the same account, make sure you choose the right domain name for creating the GoDaddy email account.
- First, log in to your GoDaddy account, if you’re having any issues signing in to your GoDaddy account, visit this link
- After you’re logged in, click on the “Workspace Email.”
- Hit the Manage button (next to the domain you chose to set up with)
- Click on the Create icon (to the top of the list of email addresses)
- Type the email address you want to create, for example- [email protected]
- You’ll be now asked to generate a password for your email address (enter the same password twice to confirm)
- After that, hit the Create button
Done! You’ve successfully created the GoDaddy email. It can take 90 minutes for the account to be completely ready. Once it’s done! You’ll receive a notification that your webmail account is ready and now you can log in to your GoDaddy email.
2. How to Log In to GoDaddy Email?
Now that you’ve created a webmail account with GoDaddy, it’s time to log in to GoDaddy email and check if everything works fine.
- Open the browser on your computer and go to this webpage: email.secureserver.net
You can also access your GoDaddy email login page using your own domain name, such as email.rozymotorsports.com
- Enter your newly created email and password
- Click on the Sign in button
After the successful login, you’ll be taken to your GoDaddy email account, where you can send, receive and do everything else, just like any other email account.
3. How to Reset GoDaddy Email Password?
If you’ve forgotten your GoDaddy email password or for some reasons if you want to your GoDaddy email login password, follow the steps given below.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account
- Click on the Setting icon (gear icon in the toolbar)
- Select More settings from the menu
- Select the Account tab
- Type your present GoDaddy Email Password under the Current Password field
- Enter the desired password under the New password field
You have now successfully changed or reset your GoDaddy email password.
4. Using GoDaddy Email with Gmail
Did you know that you can link your GoDaddy email to Gmail, and log in and access your Godaddy email right from Gmail? Yes, with some simple configuration settings, you can link Godaddy email with Gmail. Here’s how to do it:
Note: You’ll need a Google Business account or Business suite to use your custom Godaddy email (for example [email protected]) with Gmail.
- Log in to your business Gmail account (www.gmail.com)
- Click on the gear icon (to the top-right corner)
- Tap on the Settings icon
- Select Accounts and Import Tab
- Scroll down and select “Check mail from other accounts (using POP3) and tap on “Add a POP3 mail account for your own”
- Now you’ll see a Popup. Here, enter your email address. for example- [email protected] and hit the Next Step button
- Enter your email address under the Username field and enter your password (which you use for your GoDaddy webmail)
- Leave the Pop Server and Port and check the “Label Incoming messages.”
Tip: If you want to keep a copy of your emails on the GoDaddy server, tick “Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server” box.
- Now Hit the Add Account button
- You’ve successfully added GoDaddy email to your Gmail account
- Now, check the “Yes I want to be able to send email as..” and tap on the Next Step
- The last step is to verify- Click on ‘Send Verification.’ Now, once again log in to your GoDaddy email account from com webmail and open the email from the ‘Gmail team.’
- Hit the Verification link
And it’s done! Now, Go back to your inbox and scroll down to see the folders to the left (under Compose, inbox.. ) and you’ll see a folder with the name of email you’ve added.
You’ll also get to choose what email account you want to select in the “From” field while you Compose an email.
To make it easier for you, go to the Gmail settings and look for “When replying to a message icon (under the “send mail as” section).
Select “reply from the same address the message was sent to” option. You won’t have to choose between the emails to respond now.
Linking your GoDaddy email account to your Microsoft Outlook can make your life much easier for as you don’t always have to log in to GoDaddy webmail. Following are the steps for connecting GoDaddy webmail to your Microsoft Outlook email.
- Open your account settings and login to the web-based email client at secureserver.net. Tap on the Help menu and select “Email Client Settings.” Note down the POP and SMTP server addresses of your account
- Now, launch Microsoft Outlook. If you’re launching Outlook for the very first time, hit the Next button to start the setup wizard. If you’re already an Outlook user, tap on the Tools menu and click on the Account Settings
- Enter your basic details- type the name you want to display on outgoing emails under the Your Name field. Enter the address of your account next to the Email Address field.
- Enter your password twice to verify it and check the “Manually configure server settings” box and hit the Next button
- After that, enter server information. Choose an Internet Email account and tap on Next. Reenter your display name and e-mail address in the subsequent page
- For Incoming mail server, use the server you down (Step 1) and for the Outgoing mail server (SMPT) and enter and confirm your password again
- Check the Remember Password box (to avoid entering a password every time you log in)
- Click More settings in the Outgoing Server tab. Choose “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication. Similarly, use the same settings as your incoming server
- Click on the Advanced tab and change your port settings
Note: For Incoming Server Settings, IMAP uses ports 143 or 993 and POP uses ports 110 or 995. Outgoing Server Settings use pots 25, 80, 3535 or 465.
- Once you’ve entered the ports, hit the OK button
- Click on the TestAccount Settings box to test the connection. Click Finish once the connection is successful
Your GoDaddy email is now paired with your Outlook.
6. How to Delete GoDaddy Email Account?
Deleting the GoDaddy email account is a straightforward process. Following are the steps you might need to follow to delete your GoDaddy email account:
- Log in to your Workspace Email account
- Click on the Workspace Email option
- Click on Manage next to the account you want to delete
- Now, select the email address you want to delete and click on the Delete button
- Click OK to confirm
That’s it, you’ve successfully deleted your GoDaddy email account.
7. GoDaddy Email Login: Other Troubleshooting Tips
Many users have reported that they are facing issues with email accounts with GoDaddy. The problem mostly occurs when you switch a GoDaddy email hosting with a third party email client.
Some of the main problems with GoDaddy are-
- Sending and receiving Emails is insecure
- Your website form doesn’t send the email
- GoDaddy has a lousy email problem and a strict email security resolution
Now, let’s get to some of the leading solutions.
- Switch Hosting Providers
- Use SMTP Authentication for Forms
- Change your Firewall settings or antivirus software
- Press the “I Forgot” icon (to the top of the password field)
- You can also contact the GoDaddy Support Community
- Clear all the Cache and Cookies
- Make sure to use the latest version
That’s all! You can now use the world’s most popular domain to help build your online business. Have any other queries related to GoDaddy? Add your question and suggestions in the comments section below.