How to use Snapchat on your PC? There are many ways for using the Snapchat on your computer and in this guide we’ll be discussing some of the easy ways for accessing Snapchat online on PC by using the emulators.
Snapchat has over 191 million active users. For people who don’t know, Snapchat is a media messaging application where you can share pictures, voice notes, and texts with your friends.
One of the significant features of Snapchat is that all the shared snaps and texts are accessible for a short period. It is mainly designed to keep privacy where you can also share posts called stories available for 24 hours only.
It is available for both iOS and Android devices. You surely want to use all those special funny filters to share with your friends. Want to get Snapchat on your Windows PC? Well, it is entirely possible.
How to Access SnapchatOn Your PC using Emulators?
Sadly, Snapchat is not officially available for Windows. In this post, we’ll guide you on how to use Snapchat on PC with using the android emulators for Windows. Let’s get started.
The most convenient way to use Snapchat on a desktop is through emulators. It can behave like your smartphone on Windows or Mac PC as emulators can run your phone apps, including Snapchat on the desktop.
All you have to do is install a good emulator on your PC, and you’re good to go.
Emulators convert the android system files in such file formats that can be supported by Windows and Mac operating systems.
How to Use Android Emulators to Get Snapchat on Your desktop?
There are hundreds of free Android Emulators available in the market including some popular emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, KO Player, and MANYMO. We’ve listed the methods for two of our favorite emulators.
1. Snapchat on PC using BlueStacks Android Emulator
To use Snapchat on your PC using BlueStacks android emulator, you’ll have to install Bluestack Android emulator and download Snapchat on your PC.
Follow the steps mentioned below to use Bluestacks Android emulator.
- Download Bluestacks from their official website
- Once it is downloaded, open Bluestacks on your PC
- Finish the startup process
- Link your Google Account to Bluestacks during the setup process
- Synchronize Bluestacks to your Google Account to run any Android app
- After you’ve synchronized your account, download Snapchat APK from the Bluestack Play Store
- Go to ‘My Apps’ section in the Blustack window and hit the ‘Install APK’ button
- Find for Snapchat APK and tap on it to install
- After that, you’ll see Snapchat in My apps tab in Bluestacks home screen
- Hit the Snapchat icon
Get ready to use Snapchat on your Windows or Mac devices by entering your existing Snapchat username.
If you haven’t created a Snapchat account, create a new one from your app on the PC itself. Enjoy sending and receiving media on Snapchat.
2. Snapchat on PC using MANYMO Android Emulator
You can Use MANYMO Android emulator directly online without having to download it. You just have to make a MAYMO account and start accessing Android apps on your desktop instantly.
Note: You’ll need to have a Google Play account before you download Snapchat app from your Google Play Store. MANYMO app is not totally free as there is a limitation to the number of times you can use the emulator.
- Sign-up to your Google Play account on your PC and install Snapchat from your Google Play account
- You’ll be saving a .apk file to your PC
- Now, upload it to MANYMO emulator to get the Snapchat login on your screen
- Quickly launch Manymo on your computer and sign-up
- Enter your details and create a Manymo account
- You can choose from the free and paid version of Manymo
- Log in with your username and password and start Manymo
- Select the dimensions according to your choice from the top-right icon of the screen to start emulating
- Once it starts, find for Snapchat.apk file from your desktop and upload it to launch Snapchat on this online emulator
Happy Snapchatting! You can now run Snapchat online by entering your login details and there you go.
Please know that if you don’t have an internal or external webcam on your computer, merely hit the Cancel button when asked to connect your camera. You can still see your contacts snaps and stories.
- How To Know If Twitter Is Down Or It’s Just You?
- How to Access Facebook Full Website on your Mobile?