Yahoo! mail is a popular free email client that is well known for its large inbox storage, good security, speedy upload timings, and an excellent user interface. Setting up a Yahoo Mail account is an easy task by entering your personal details, and you’re all set.
However, there are some drawbacks in Yahoo, and one of them is the massive number of advertisements cluttering your inbox.
Many users prefer to use other email clients as they might offer better services. Accounts which have no activity since 12 months can be deleted and abandoned.
Did you forget Your Yahoo ID or password? In this post, we’ll guide you on how you can recover your Yahoo Mail Id and password.
How to Recover Yahoo Mail Password?
You can recover your Yahoo Mail password using Password Helper. Check it out-
1. Recover Password using Password Helper
Gone are the days when you had to answer some security to get to reset your password through the registered email. However, you can go to Password Helper and enter your email address.
- If you’ve registered your mobile number on your account, the Password Helper will help you show it. Click “No, I can’t receive text’ if you don’t have your mobile number registered.
- You’ll see an alternate email address, tap on Yes, email me, if you have access to it.
- You’ll now receive a “Recover access to your Yahoo account” email on your alternate email address
- Now, enter the verification code you received and hit the submit button
You can now enter the code to access your Yahoo Mail account.
2. How to Contact Yahoo Support?
Are you encountering some severe issues with your Yahoo Mail? You can always contact Yahoo, and their experts will help you resolve the problem.
Before you get to the elongated solutions, try out some general fixes. However, if you can’t resolve the issue with general fixes, it’s time to contact Yahoo Mail Support.
- Launch your web browser and go to the Yahoo Help screen
- Select the Mail tab (to the top of Yahoo Help screen) to access Yahoo Mail support menu
- Select the Yahoo Mail product which is giving trouble. Choose from Mail app for Android, Mail for Desktop, Mail app for iOS, New Mail for Desktop or Mobile Mail
- Choose the best option that fits for the reason of contacting Yahoo support under the Browse by topic icon
- You can also select Mail for Desktop from the drop-down list if you can find a perfect answer there
- You can also choose from other options that include Speak with a live agent and Mail Restore
- If you are not able to access your account here, hit the Sign-in Helper button
- If the issue is severe, directly click on the Contact Us icon (to the bottom of the page)
- Choose whether you want to Contact a Yahoo specialist, see product-related help articles or Ask the Yahoo community
To check the summary of Yahoo findings, check the email account which you provided to Yahoo. It’ll include a tutorial for you to fix the issue you’ve mentioned.
However, you can directly contact Yahoo Help Community by hitting the Contact Us button (under the mail tab) if you have simple question or issue.
- 12 Best Alternatives to 10 Minute Mail
- How to Login and Access AIM on AIM Mail?
- Installing Windows Live Email in Windows 10