Roku offers you the best entertaining shows with over more than 4,000 free and paid channels. Roku players include the Roku Box, Roku Streaming Stick, and Roku Tv. In the competitive streaming market, premium paid channels are leading by selling their exclusive entertaining content.
Usually, the prices of these premium channels are too high but you can try the Showtime Anytime channel. By activating showtime anytime, you can enjoy unlimited access to your favorite shows, movies and much more. You can quickly activate Showtime Anytime on Roku using showtime anytime.com/activate link.
In this guide, I’ll explain what is Showtime Anytime and how do you activate Showtime Anytime on your Roku using the showtime anytime.com/activate link.
Update: Go to this guide to learn how to activate Showtime Anytime on Apple TV, Xbox and Android TV.
What is Showtime Anytime?
Showtime Anytime channel is a premium cable TV channel which has now become available for streaming online on many streaming devices like Android, Nvidia, Amazon sticks and of course Roku.
Showtime Anytime offers a full field of entertaining programs including hit Hollywood movies, favorite TV shows, and your favorite music. Some of the best features of Showtime Anytime on Roku streaming device are
1. Has no Commercials
We all go through long advertisements while watching our favorite TV show. Well, on a Roku streaming device, you can watch Showtime Anytime shows without any commercials.
2. Enjoy Binge-watching
Hate to wait for your favorite show’s suspense? The Showtime Anytime channel already offers you with all the episodes in the app so you can watch any episode you want.
3. Stream Showtime Anytime Whenever you Want
You can use the Showtime Anytime subscription without having to keep a check on time. You have to make Showtime Anytime activate and start streaming shows with your Roku remote.
How to activate Showtime Anytime on Roku?
Activating Showtime Anytime on your Roku streaming device is quite a natural process. All you need to have is a smartphone or a PC with an internet connection and of course a Roku streaming device. Let’s get started
- Turn on your Roku streaming device
- To open the home screen, press the Home button on your remote
- Now in the Roku home screen, go to the ‘Streaming Channels’ icon using the arrow keys on your remote and press OK
- The Roku Channel Store window opens up on your screen
- Start a Search menu by pressing the right direction button and there type and enter “Showtime Anytime.’
- Choose the Add Channel icon to add Showtime Anytime Channel on your Roku device
Once it is done, you have to add the showtime anytime.com/activate code and complete the task.
Follow the steps mentioned below, to receive the Activation code-
- Go back to Roku Home screen, by pressing on the Home button on your remote
- Head to the Showtime AnytimeChannel application on your Roku home screen
- Hit the OK button to launch the Showtime Anytime app and the Activationcode appears on the screen
- Note down the activation code and get ready to activate Showtime Anytime Channel. To do so,
- Get on your smartphone or PC and make sure that it is connected to the internet
- Open your web browser (any)
- Visit the link- showtime anytime.com/activate and now enter the activation code
Great! You have successfully activated your Showtime Anytime account on your Roku streaming device. Enjoy all the services and shows of this channel by merely using your Roku remote.
How much Showtime Anytime costs on Roku?
The Showtime Anytime premium channel costs $11 per month on Roku media streamers. It is comparatively much less than heavy cable subscription charges.
We surely suggest you use Showtime Anytime on your Roku streaming device as it has fantastic shows and TV series like Nurse Jackie, Twin Peaks, Dexter and many more. Feel free to drop down any queries or suggestions you have regarding Roku media player in the comments section below.
- How to Set Roku Box, TV or Streaming Stick?
- What is Roku? All You Need to Know About Roku Streaming Device
- How Do I Install Kodi on Roku? (2018 Guide)