Twitch is a popular game-streaming service that allows you to broadcast your gameplay. You can use Twitch to share your gaming with the largest community of game viewers across the world and build your own gaming audience.
All you have to do is connect your PlayStation 4 to Twitch and start broadcasting. But, how do you stream to Twitch from your PS4? Let’s see.
Steps to Stream to Twitch Directly from a PS4
Streaming to Twitch from your PS4 is a pretty simple task. Here’s how to do it:
- Start the game on your PS4 and press the Share button on DUALSHOCK®4 controller
- Select “Broadcast Gameplay”
- Choose Twitch
- Select the “Sign In” option on the screen
- Now, go to https://twitch.tv/activate and enter the code you see on your TV screen
Following is a screenshot of the activation window:
- Select Ok on your PS4
- Select Twitch again
- On this window, you can customize the screen quality and other options
- Once done, select “Start Broadcasting”
- That’s it. You’ve successfully connected your PS4 to Twitch to stream your gameplay live.
- To end the broadcast, select the “Stop Broadcast” option in the Share Menu
You may also find Twitch app on your PS4, but you don’t need to use it for streaming. You can use this app to view other gamers’ streams.