Holidays are coming and it’s time for binge-watching.
If you love to watch your favorite movies, shows or series on a big huge screen, but not happy with the awful sound, you probably need a perfect soundbar! A soundbar is an excellent substitute for the terrible inbuilt TV speakers.
As televisions or home theatre systems are getting advanced, the speakers are getting equally worst.
One Soundbar in your house can make a huge difference in your entertainment field. Get ready to have the best audio experience as we have shortlisted ten best soundbars for you with its features, quality, and design. Let’s go.
What to Look for in the Best Soundbar?
There are over hundred types of soundbars available in the latest technology industry. They come in different shapes, sizes, and costs of course.
Some have essential services, whereas some are packed with high-end features like 4K/HDR pass-through, superior HDMI inputs and many more. Well, we are searching for the best soundbar which means it shouldn’t twitch our pockets and have the best features.
We listed the best soundbars that work like a premium full surround setup but uses less space and of course, fewer budgets.
Some soundbars offer you great audio services including Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. The soundbar is a must-have device in your home. Check out all the soundbars and its features and details, and choose the perfect one to suit your choices.
*** Note: Please know that we may get a small commission when you click through the links and make a purchase on Amazon website. ***
9 Best Soundbars to Buy this Christmas
So without further ado, here’s our list of handpicked soundbars that you should buy this Christmas.
1. Sony HT-ST 5000 Soundbar
The Sony HT-ST5000 Soundbar is worth the price as it supports for Dolby’s spatial Atmos tech. It has an amazing design, and the sound quality is exceptional. Sony HT-ST5000 Soundbar is a little expensive but sure does the work for a theatre-like experience.
It has optical audio in, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi services. Let us go through some of the main features of Sony HT-ST5000 Soundbar below.
- Has a beautiful design and outlook
- Has excellent sound quality and audio clarity
- Is compatible with Hi-Res audio files
- One of the most expensive soundbars on the list
- Has overwhelming Atmos effects
Sony HT-ST5000 soundbar has to be on our top list of best soundbars for its incredible audio fea
2. Q Acoustics M4 Soundbar
This one is for all the users who want the best soundbar at the lowest price in the market. It has an excellent audio quality compared to other soundbars in the list.
It has all the necessary and essential features a soundbar should offer. You should surely go for Q Acoustics M4 Soundbar if audio is the only central aspect you need.
- Has impressive audio clarity and specifications
- Has a smooth and primary User Interface
- Is very affordable
- Has only 2.1 channel sound
- Doesn’t supports HDMI
Acoustics M4 Soundbar provides you a premium sound quality at a low cost with a promising quality build.
3. Philips Fidelio B5
The Philips Fidelio B5 is a kind of surround sound which can even act as a portable Bluetooth. It uses both Dolby digital 5.1 and DTS Digital sound.
Philips Fidelio B5 is a right combination of excellent audio and an instant sound surround. You get all these features without having to install a proper 5.1 system.
- Has versatile Bluetooth speakers
- Has transformative sound capabilities
- Has a poor sound quality compared to other soundbars in the list
- Is designed to heavy as a sole soundbar
Philips Fidelio B5 is a fantastic soundbar when it comes to being a stand-alone portable Bluetooth speaker for wireless music streaming.
4. Samsung HW-N950
Samsung HW-N950 is an excellent combination of a soundbar, Dolby Atmos and two wireless sats. Samsung never disappoints us and nor does Samsung HW-N950. It supports both Dolby Atmos and DTS: X. It is one of the best soundbars that delivers incredible sound quality.
- Offers 7.1.4 channel involving audio experience
- Wireless speakers included
- Works with Alexa and some other streaming devices
- The cost is a little expensive compared to other soundbars in the list
- Has a very basic audio standardization
Samsung HW-N950 is one of our favorite picks from the best soundbars list. If you are planning to invest in a good soundbar, we highly recommend you to go for Samsung HW-N950
5. Samsung HW-MS650 Soundbar
Another fantastic piece by Samsung which promises to break your house walls with its Hi-Fi speakers. HW-K850 and HW-K950 both have impressed the home entertainment audio market.
The wireless speakers and the Dolby Atmos soundbars are a masterpiece with the best sound quality with every detail of scale, clarity, and bass in both music and shows.
- Powerful sound system
- Easy to use, plug in and play
- Has amazing features and comes at an affordable price
- Has slight restriction to the audio stereo effect
Samsung HW-MS650 promises you with all the high-end and useful features and surely meets every need you expect from a soundbar including the budget of course.
6. Denon HEOS HomeCinema HS2
The Denon HEOS HomeCinema HS2 is a wireless and Subwoofer soundbar. You can play any audio in multiple rooms or even different songs in different rooms. It is compatible with many voice control including Alexa, Siri, and even Google Assistant. Denon HEOS HomeCinema HS2 offers you high-resolution sound.
- Supports Dolby, digital plus and DTS sounds
- Has wireless subwoofer with a D digital amplification
- Takes time while switching programs
- The USB slot is inaccessible
The Denon HEOS HomeCinema HS2 is pretty decent soundbar and gives complete justice to its price.
7. Sonos Beam
The Sonos Beam is a stylish and a well-designed soundbar which occupies a very little space in your room.
This little soundbar has a feature-packed base with great services like voice control with Alexa, amazing audio quality and offers you with software updates to improve your sound system.
- Easy and quick setup with an individual Sonos app to manage everything
- Incredible User interface and compact design
- Is compatible with HDMI ARC
- Doesn’t have Dolby Atoms
- Is a little expensive according to its features and size
You can enjoy your favorite show, music or series anywhere with the wireless high sound quality Sonos Beam soundbar.
8. Sony Z9F Z9R
Another Sony device on the best soundbar list has taken its place for its advanced features with Z9F adding to Z9R to get the best Dolby Atmos system.
You can enjoy music, movies, sports, news and gaming with the best audio quality on Sony Z9F Z9R. You don’t need a cable to play anything on your soundbar as there is a direct connection.
- Compatible with high-resolution 4K videos
- Allows to stream hi-res audios with any streaming devices like Chromecast
- Come with many accessories and devices like subwoofer, remote and cable
- A little expensive as it only works with Sony HT-Z9F soundbar
- The connecting cords of this soundbar are pretty small
9. Bose SoundTouch 300
Last but not least; Bose has always been a famous brand for its audio entertainment systems.
Bose offers you with the best features and has an above average sound quality. The slim and sleek design of this soundbar is 97.9 cm wide. It brings music and movies to life with its incredible bass.
- Connects easily without any wire connections
- Has an excellent design with a tempered glass
- Doesn’t has a Subwoofer
- The user interface is little tricky initially
Bose SoundTouch has small Bluetooth speakers which can be played in multi-rooms too. This one surely has a place in our list for its excellent balance between affordable price and feature-packed services.
That’s it! These were some of the best replacements for the overwhelming theatres or terrible inbuilt TV speakers.
Let us know if you any queries related to soundbar in the comments section below